Incoming tourism in the Czech Republic
Incoming or Incoming tourism (Eng. Incoming) is kind of travel that are organized for the citizens of foreign states on the territory of the country for the purpose of resting and tourism for a period of more than twenty-four hours and not more than six months.
If you or your relative have a desire and ability to visit the Czech Republic, you cannot find a better solution than incoming tourism. Our company offers you a full range of services incoming-tourism in the Czech Republic, from the organization of individual tours and ending with accommodation in hotels in Prague large groups of tourists and holding large congresses and seminars.
A fascinating tour of famous historical sites, road trip, visiting museums, monuments and temples, participation in national and folk festivals - and it is not a complete list of adventures that wait for you in the incoming-tours in the Czech Republic!
Types of incoming tourism:
- FIT-tourism (individual tours, formed on the basis of personal preference, for small groups of people 2-6 people),
- excursion program for the rest of group clients,
- complex organization of business trips,
- Planning and organization of congresses and seminars.
- design of guest invitations and visas for foreigners,
- your reservation and accommodation in Prague,
- meeting at the airport, transfer organization,
- rent a car,
- organization of excursions and tours,
- guide service, tour guide, interpreter.
If you are interested in our offers Incoming tourism in the Czech Republic, please contact us and we will arrange for you an unforgettable holiday in one of the most beautiful countries in Europe!
Address:Prague-1, New Town,
Vodichkova str., 791/41,
110 00, office 312-313
Phones:+420 777 96 2222
+420 777 96 4444
+420 777 96 5555
+420 224 15 2760
+420 224 15 2050 (fax)
Actual currency rates