This section contains materials that will be useful to know any foreigner in the Czech Republic.
- Addresses, telephones, hours of the consular department of the Czech Republic in different cities and countries.
- The contact details of the embassies of different countries in Prague.
- Useful information on the presence of foreigners in the Czech Republic and Police work of foreigners, recent changes in the law, and etc.
- List of contact details of Czech and Russian notaries in Prague.
- Real Estate Cadastre of the Czech Republic.
- Police Work in the Czech Republic.
- Current information on the introduction of biometric passports.
- Recent loudest parties and events held by VISACZ :-)
Our section is constantly updated with the latest and up to date information regarding immigration to the Czech Republic and Czech legislation.
If you think that this information is outdated and needs to be supplemented or you are willing to share your knowledge to improve our site, please contact us - we will be very grateful to you.
Address:Prague-1, New Town,
Vodichkova str., 791/41,
110 00, office 312-313
Phones:+420 777 96 2222
+420 777 96 4444
+420 777 96 5555
+420 224 15 2760
+420 224 15 2050 (fax)
Actual currency rates